September 7, 2012

Behind the Scenes with: All For The Mountain

Yesterday I styled Nana Ghana and Gregory Rogove in the latest jewelry collection "Elevators" by All For The Mountain. Amanda Charchian photographed this cosmic voyage while Bethany McCarty created interstellar make-up. It was such an honor to work with a dream team of visionaries! Looking forward to sharing more from this shoot soon!
Nana & I traveling the astral plane
Behind the scene photographs taken by AFTM, Amanda Charchian, Bethany McCarty, and myself.

7 comments:

  1. These are soo wonderful, I can't wait to see official end results!! Awesome team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! It was such a fun shoot & the jewelry is out of this world! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. beauty surrounds beauty. cant wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Thank you! I can't wait for the Three Arrows Leather website to be up so I can get my dreamy necklace from you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful shoot! Loved looking at these. Bec x

    ReplyDelete